Samuel Reed III
U School / Philadelphia Writing Project
I teach high schools students (Humanities) to read, write and make sense of the world. Lover of Art. Explores cross section of media, culture and passion interest learning. Blogs for Philadelphia Public School Notebook.
Conversations I'm Presenting
- “Flipping the Script- Teachers’ Dispatches from Philadelphia
- Rules of Engagement – Boys Write Now and Save Our Skills Summer Programs
- Not Playing School - How can asynchronous learning empower students in their own education?
- Building Curriculum for Racial Justice
- Designing and Implementing Competency-Based Curriculum to Empower Self-Driven Learners
- “This Is My Body”: Planning Rigorous, Relevant, and Accessible Humanities Curriculum Through an African-American Lens
- Black Men Read
Log in to post a comment.